Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cymorg
Advocate I
Advocate I

New Look - Date Updated European Format

In the "New Look" Power BI the Date updated appears at the top of  reports.  This date is in US format.  Can it be changed to European format?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@kevin_chan 
This problem arose due to incorrect browser settings.  My default browser is Chrome.  It's default browser language was English US.  PBI was set to use the default browser's settings, effectively inheriting English US as the display language. 

Changing my default browser's language setting to English UK resolved it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cymorg ,

You can modify power bi language to change display unit and date format.
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-shex-msft,

I'm encountering the same issue. Can there be English (US) and English (UK) in the options? I tried both french and chinese for testing, but it doesn't change anything and is still in US date format.

Cheers.

Kevin

@kevin_chan 
This problem arose due to incorrect browser settings.  My default browser is Chrome.  It's default browser language was English US.  PBI was set to use the default browser's settings, effectively inheriting English US as the display language. 

Changing my default browser's language setting to English UK resolved it.

@cymorg good point and it works. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors