Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need to remove share with me Report

BULBUL89_0-1664262651420.pngBULBUL89_1-1664262710675.png

I don't like to see the report as marked in the picture but there is no option to remove it. it always shows in my workspace.

please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

In 'Shared with me' page of power bi service, there is no option about delete reports currently. This page will show all the contents like reports, dashboards etc that you have access to visit them.

If these reports in your workspace and you have contributor and above roles like member, admin (in classic workspace should be member), you can delete them manually in the workspace so that they will not show in 'Shared with me' page.

vluwangmsft_0-1664353680402.png

If these reports are shared with you by others one by one, they need the owner of these reports to remove your access so that you will not show them in 'Shared with me' page.

vluwangmsft_1-1664353679931.png

Best Regards

Lucien

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

In 'Shared with me' page of power bi service, there is no option about delete reports currently. This page will show all the contents like reports, dashboards etc that you have access to visit them.

If these reports in your workspace and you have contributor and above roles like member, admin (in classic workspace should be member), you can delete them manually in the workspace so that they will not show in 'Shared with me' page.

vluwangmsft_0-1664353680402.png

If these reports are shared with you by others one by one, they need the owner of these reports to remove your access so that you will not show them in 'Shared with me' page.

vluwangmsft_1-1664353679931.png

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors