Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Baskar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Need help : Schedule refresh

Thanks Advanced,

Hi friends,

I want to setup the suhedule refrsh  daily @9AM at Central Time zone.

Now am working in IST timezone. Shedule refresh not working with Central time zone, if i have setup the schedule refresh on IST it is working perfectly.

Can you please help to find where is the issue or am wrong.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi  @Baskar,

If I understand your scenario correctly that your system timezone is IST and you want to set the timezone of schedule refresh to be UTC (6:00) Central Time, but it doesn't work?

Capture.PNG

Could you desscribe in more details about the scenario that the refresh doesn't work?

Do you get any error of the refresh? If you have, please show the screenshot of the error.

I also have made a test with your scenario, but I cannot reproduce your issue.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi  @Baskar,

If I understand your scenario correctly that your system timezone is IST and you want to set the timezone of schedule refresh to be UTC (6:00) Central Time, but it doesn't work?

Capture.PNG

Could you desscribe in more details about the scenario that the refresh doesn't work?

Do you get any error of the refresh? If you have, please show the screenshot of the error.

I also have made a test with your scenario, but I cannot reproduce your issue.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
nirvana_moksh
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

It should not give the error if you are setting it to UTC-6:00 CENTRAL TIME (US AND CANADA) since you stated it is working in IST, if at the same time of your CST refresh schedule any of the data sources are being refreshed on their end then the scheduled refresh will fail.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors