Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

maiconorlando

Não é possível exportar para o formato do Power BI Desktop

Não estou conseguindo exportar o painel da nuvem para um arquivo .pbix pelo painel, por dentro do conjunto de dados.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @maiconorlando,

"I'm not able to export the cloud dashboard to a .pbix file through the dashboard, inside the dataset."

Please contact the admin to check whether the "Export data" option is turned off. If so, the "download PBIX" option will be disabled from the report.

1.png

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
trt18-sistemas
Advocate III
Advocate III

Também estou com esse problema, mas no meu caso, a mensagem informa que o conjunto usa recursos que não podem ser baixados.   Que recursos seriam esses??   

"
Não é possível exportar para o formato do Power BI Desktop Este conjunto de dados tem alguns recursos que não podem ser baixados em um arquivo. pbix.

"

TelecallADM
Frequent Visitor

I'm the admin. but the menu "Tenant settings" isn't available.

TelecallADM
Frequent Visitor

I couldn't find my way to the solution. I have the admin account but the menu "Tenant settings" isn't available.

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @maiconorlando,

"I'm not able to export the cloud dashboard to a .pbix file through the dashboard, inside the dataset."

Please contact the admin to check whether the "Export data" option is turned off. If so, the "download PBIX" option will be disabled from the report.

1.png

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors