Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Dashboard loses data after refreshing the dataset - why?

I have a dashboard that when refreshed with new data, loses key dimensions within my legends.  For example, my business unit dimension is used as the legend for several visuals and it has 4 business units. When i refresh the dataset with new data added in the backend, the dashboard only renders 1 business unit. However, if i build a new visual from scratch, all 4 business units are still there. 

What's happening here? Has anyone else experienced this and how do i fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

This is acknowledged as an issue. We have reported the issue and submitted it to the internal icm platform, No:345938522 . Engineers will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update you here if there is any progress , please be patient.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Binbin Yu

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

This is acknowledged as an issue. We have reported the issue and submitted it to the internal icm platform, No:345938522 . Engineers will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update you here if there is any progress , please be patient.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Binbin Yu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors