Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

amirghaderi
Helper IV
Helper IV

Multiple pages selection in Power Automate PDF conversion of Power Bi

I have a Power Automate flow which creates PDF from a Power Bi report. I want to select multiple pages during PDD conversion. But, I am struggling to find out how to put AND in Pages section of the below screen. It works perfect for one page. But, when I try to ad more than one page, then it does not work. I am sure that i am not applying AND correctly

amirghaderi_2-1630246461141.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amirghaderi
Helper IV
Helper IV

I found a very simple soloution. Just by clicking on "Add new item", as many pages can be added. Sometimes we are looking for complex soloutions 🙂

amirghaderi_0-1631354703534.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Oscar_Mtz_V
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

This also works. 

Screenshot 2022-01-14 145907.png

amirghaderi
Helper IV
Helper IV

I found a very simple soloution. Just by clicking on "Add new item", as many pages can be added. Sometimes we are looking for complex soloutions 🙂

amirghaderi_0-1631354703534.png

v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @amirghaderi,

Here is a workaround to generate multiple pages PDF in Power Automate.

First step is to write some HTML in a “Compose” action:

vxulinmstf_0-1630984313372.png

The div approvalHistory has a height of 300px. This makes it possible to insert content into this div that is dynamic and not always has the same height in the PDF.

For the h2 tag, I calculated a little bit and added a margin-top of 450 pixels. This is not really a proper solution, but it can be useful if you cannot buy extra subscriptions.

Next steps are:

• Creating the HTML file
  • Convert the HTML file to PDF
  • Creating the PDF file

vxulinmstf_1-1630984537359.png

For more information, you can refer:

https://www.inspiribytes.com/power-automate/generate-multiple-pages-pdf-in-power-automate/

If you still have some question, please don't hesitate to let me known.‌‌

Best Regards,

Link

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution. Really appreciate!

Migasuke
Super User
Super User

Hi @amirghaderi ,

I had similar problem but did not solve it entirely, but I still found some hints:
1. If you want to add more pages, you need to add them in array.
2. My array does not work if I put it directly in the field. I need to first set up Array Variable and then use it in the field. Something like this:

Migasuke_1-1630269178319.png

Migasuke_2-1630269202938.png

Unfortunately, after testing the flow, I receive message "Bed Request" and nothing more.

If my answer was helpful please give me a Kudos or even accept as a Solution.

Let's connect on LinkedIn!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors