Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Tishchenko
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Multi-row card vertical aligiment is broken

Multi-row card vertical aligiment is broken in PowerBI Desktop and sevice.

It looks ugly Smiley Sad
bug.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Tishchenko,

Based on my test in latest Power BI Desktop (version 2.36.4434.381), the multi-row card displays values like the screenthsot you provided. But it works fine in previous Power BI Desktop (version 2.35.4399.601), you can create multi-row card visual in previous version.

q1.PNG

However after .pbix files created in these two Power BI Desktop versions are published to Power BI Service, the multi-row card visual will also display the same result as yours.

For the issue about multi-row card visual in the latest Power BI version and Power BI Service, I will report it internally, and will keep you updated if you get any feedback.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@Tishchenko, I got updates internally that this issue was already fixed in July version of Power BI Desktop. Please have try it again. 

@Vicky_Song@v-qiuyu-msft

Hi, this bug is fixed now in latest version of PBD (thanks!), BUT still present in service ((

bug.png

@Tishchenko, sorry for that. I will report it and keep you updated. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors