Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ofersharir74

Missing rows in service

Hi everyone!

I have a very strange problem - I publish my report to the service and some of the numbers are different than I see in the PBI desktop.

There is a specific table that some of ots rows "dissapear" in the service.

I checked all the relationships and even tried to delete all relationships of the specific table, but it doesn't help. The rows are still missing.

By thw way, when I send the PBIX by mail to a colleague of mine, he also doesn't see the missing rows. We have the same version of PBI desktop, and he didn't do anything except opening the file.

Does anyone have an explanation to this strange behaviour, and has idea how to fix it?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ofersharir74

Is your issue solved?

If the issue has been solved, please adopt your solution to help others.

Thanks! 😉

Best Regards,
Link

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ofersharir74

Please refer to this blog and follow the steps in it:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Visualizations-cannot-display-properly-in-PBI-Servic...

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Link

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors