Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

madamadakun
Frequent Visitor

Missing Map data points on PowerBI Service and on Weblink

Hi all,

I didn't see this issue a couple days ago but only started this morning.  Previously I created a map report that is published with a weblink. They work fine and all but without making any changes watsoever, this didn't work this morning.  The map didn't show any data points or it reduces it from 70 to 4.

I created another map report on PowerBI desktop, showing postal code locations etc by a slicer. Everything looks good on the Power BI Desktop, all data points showing.   However once I published it to Power BI service, again it doesn't show me all the data points on the map, but just a few. I tried creating a completely different data source and this keeps happening.

Is this a server issue at Bing? Or is there something I need to do?

Many thanks.

1 REPLY 1
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@madamadakun

What are those locations hosting the data points? And which Power BI cluster server are you using? You can click "About Power BI" under "?" symbol to see where your data is stored.

I haven't reproduced your issue. I'm under South Central US server. It looks like a site issue. Please share some screenshots if possible.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors