Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

matd81

Missing Historical Data

Hi,

I am using PowerBI Pro app linked to Xero.

I have all of my 2017 & 2018 data when I use a table visualisation.

I cannot for the life of me get any of the chart visualations to show any data prior to Jan 18, although I have data in the sytem I can see in a table view from Jan 17 right through.

No filters are current, and I've tried adding them to make sure it picks 2017 & 2018 data...

Any tips?

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @matd81,

I'd like to suggest you take a look at below limitations and please ensure you have enough permission.

Troubleshooting

• Xero users must have the following roles to access the Xero content pack for Power BI: "Standard + Reports" or "Advisor". The content pack relies on the user-based permissions to access reporting data through Power BI.
  • If you receieve a failure after loading for some time, verify how long it took to see that error message. Note that the access token provided by Xero is only valid for 30min so accounts with more data than can be loaded in that timeframe will fail. We're actively working to improve this.
  • During the load the tiles on the dashboard will be in a generic loading state. This is not expected to change until the full load completes. If you receive a notification that your load completed but the tiles are still loading, try refreshing the dashboard tiles using the ... in the top right of your dashboard.
  • If your content pack fails to refresh, please check if you have connected to the same organisation more than once in Power BI. Xero only allows a single active connection to an organisation and you may see an error indicating your credentials are invalid if you connect to the same one more than once.
  • For issues connecting the Xero content pack for Power BI like error messages or very slow load times, first clear the cache / cookies and restart the browser, then reconnect to Power BI.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

I have advisor level and only one connection.

No error messages at all, it just does not pull the InvoiceLineItem table data across for 2017 at all.

All other 2017 data is there for every invoice, just not the line items....

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors