Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cathynitafan
Frequent Visitor

Missing Dashboard Tile Details

Hi All - I've noticed today that my dashboard have missing tile details or the tiles are displaying blank. I did check the Report  where the pinned tiles are from and they are all displaying correctly. This happens everytime I publish my Report from Power BI Desktop. 

Can anyone help me figure what's happening? 

Capture.PNG

11 REPLIES 11
cgibs

Hi Everyone- it is the end of 2023 and this issue still exists. Are there any firm plans to rectify

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cathynitafan,

In your scenario, do you mean the Tile Details window below is missing in the dashboard, or the subtitle and last refresh time value won't display in the tile?

m1.PNG

Based on my test, when we pin the separate report visual or pin the report live page to the dashboard, the Tile Details window also is available. If the issue is disappeared subtitle and last refresh time, please open Tile Details window to check corresponding settings.

About the data doesn't display in the tile, the issue can be process of backend data model hasn't be finished. Please refresh the dashboard by clicking the "Refresh dashboard tiles" and wait for a minute to see if data can be loaded.

m3.PNG

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft - Unfortunately, same with @yesenita, refresh didnt solve the issue. It happens to me 2x already. And i dont want to redo my Dashboard everytime the tile detail disappear. 😞 

@cathynitafan @yesenita I am trying to involve someone more familiar with this topic for a further look at this issue. Sometime delay might be expected from the job transferring. Your patience is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@cathynitafan@yesenita thanks for reporting this issue. The issue you reported is confirmed as a known issue which will be fixed in the production environment in the near future (around Sep 7). Currently, you have to re-pin visuals to the Dashboard as a temporary workaround.

Same issue for me, re-pinning the report tiles does not work

Interestingly pinning tiles from a totally different report works, or pinning the original report tiles to a new dashboard works, but trying to re-pin existing report tiles to the existing dashboard does not work.  i.e. I have to delete the dashboard completely and start again.

Blank Dashboard.PNG

@wynhopkins, yes, currently, you need to take the workaround to repin visuals. The issue should be fixed in the coming new version.

Hi @Vicky_Song unfortunately as I mentioned re-pinning doesn't work, so I have to re-create the dashboard from scratch.

@wynhopkins, yes, you're right that you have to rebuild the dashboard via re-pinning it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience it brings you, I got the information that this issue should be fixed on Sep 7th, how about you test it again tomorrow? 

Working again now Smiley Wink

I'm also having the same issue as @cathynitafan

Refreshing of tiles did not resolve problem

20160818 Tiles not loading.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors