Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gilcjr

Mircrosoft Flow Connection Error

Los Angeles County client on gov.us enviroment with Premium Capacity. As an admin. I receive a an error when setting up Power BI alert triggers through Microsoft Flow. We are a full Office 365 client. Please advice on possible troubleshooting tips.  Sorry but was not succesful uploading image of error. The error message read "Sorry... We can't finish signing you up. It looks like Microsoft Flow isn't currently avaialble for your work or school."

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi gilcjr,

You have selected Sign up instead of of Sign in. If you select Sign in in the top of the home page you will be able to access Microsoft Flow. If you have other issues, please refer to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/sign-up-sign-in.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

I have been able to succesfully sign in but I do not have access to the workspaces previously created where the alerts I'm testing reside in. The Alert listing is blank and when I try to connect I get the message orginally submitted... Any other other troubleshooting suggestions?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors