Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Microsoft form

Hello 

I am using microsoft form with microsoft flow and every thing going well, but my issue is when I delete all response from my form they still in the Dashboard even if the from is empty ?

How I can solve this problem ?

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous ,

This is a problem of PowerBI Data refresh, we need to refresh the tile manually if we want to see the change immediately:

Because Power BI does not import the data, you don't need to run a data refresh. However, Power BI still performs tile refreshes and possibly report refreshes, as the next section on refresh types explains. A tile is a report visual pinned to a dashboard, and dashboard tile refreshes happen about every hour so that the tiles show recent results. You can change the schedule in the dataset settings, as in the screenshot below, or force a dashboard update manually by using the Refresh Now option.

For more information, I would suggest you referring to this document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/refresh-data

Best Regards,

Teige

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TeigeGao  Thanks, but this is streaming dataset I cant refresh it like other dataset ,can I ?

No scheduled refresh  option here 

sr.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors