Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

chewcheelim
Regular Visitor

Microsoft Azure Consumption Insights Content pack failed to refresh

For some reason, the Micorosft Azure Consumption Insights content pack failed to refreshed in our prd environment/workspace. 

Has this content pack obsoleted ?  If so, it has been replaced by this ? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-connect-azure-consumption-insights

Detail error message :

Data source error: The 'Consumed Quantity' column does not exist in the rowset. Table: Usage Details.

Any advices much appreciated. 

thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chewcheelim ,

By my test, the Microsoft Azure Consumption Insights content pack still exists.

According to your detail error, you can download the pbix file from the report page in Power BI Service. Open it in Power BI Desktop to check which visual is broken in Visual pane or which column is created with incorrected syntax in Fields pane. Then you can determine if add to the visuals or not.

S1-1.PNG

You can also refer to this case which is similar to yours: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/The-HasUniqueRoleAssignments-column-does-not-exist-in-the-r...

Here is the troubleshooting link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/refresh-troubleshooting-refresh-scenarios

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-eachen-msft, Do you know why I am not able to download the pbix ?

Hi @Anonymous 

From this article, you can see there is a limitation

• The report must have been created using Power BI Desktop and been published to the Power BI service, or the .pbix must have been uploaded to the service.

Olease check if these reports created on Power BI service directly. If it is, it's not be able to download pbix file. 

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

In that case, then the provided solution won't work me. 

The content pack failed to refresh. 

Thanks for your reply. I tried to follow steps suggested, for some reason from my end. I am not able to download the PBIX file from my end. The selection is grayed out. (see attached pic) . 

I think removing the unwanted column makes sense, if I can download the PBIX file. 

Again, appreciate your reply. 

Power BI Download Content pack.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors