Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

meenakp
Resolver I
Resolver I

Metrics of Shared But unused reports

Hello,

We have shared a report to 1000s of users.

We want to track how many the report was shared with vs how many have used it.

Please advise suggestions.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
meenakp
Resolver I
Resolver I

@collinq , Thanks for responding. But distribution method didn't help solve my problem.

We are doing a manual workaround to do vlookup  of  "shared with" users and Unique users who "used" the report.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
meenakp
Resolver I
Resolver I

@collinq , Thanks for responding. But distribution method didn't help solve my problem.

We are doing a manual workaround to do vlookup  of  "shared with" users and Unique users who "used" the report.

v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @meenakp ,

Does your problem have been solved? If it is solved, please mark a reply which is helpful to you.

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information or the expected result you expect. Let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Winniz

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @meenakp ,

If you are using the old usage reports, look at the Usage Metrics for that report, view the Distribution methods and view "sharing".    In the new version of the usage report the Usage Metrics is listed under REport Usage as "distribution method".

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors