Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Message appearing in power bi Service

Hi,

Recently I am witnessing a link in all reports saying “How to use this dashboard”. Its appearing on random reports.

When clicked it shows some error and of no use. Does anyone facing the same scenario.

droid_69_0-1618320483512.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @collinq ,

We raised the concern with MS. Seems like that was a mistake of MS product team (as per MS support engineer). They pushed thier new changes directly into Production by mistake and It impacted the workspace with Premium capacity as well. Weird as it sounds!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @Anonymous ,

I have not seen this and did some testing on a couple sites and did not see it there either.  I am wondering if this is something custom to your site that an admin created?   Part of the reason that I ask this is because the "Edit" option appears to be gone.  let us know as this is new to me....

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @collinq,

The EDIT option appears only if you have proper write permissions to the report/workspace I believe.
Anyway, this option is weirdly coming for some users only. Not sure if it is anything related to the Admin settings. 
(Banging my head!)
May be we need to raise this question to MS team?

HI @Anonymous ,

Yes, please do, I am fascinated by this as I have not seen this and I am wondering if this is custom or if this is something "new" or something else entirely?  And please let us know the result.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @collinq ,

We raised the concern with MS. Seems like that was a mistake of MS product team (as per MS support engineer). They pushed thier new changes directly into Production by mistake and It impacted the workspace with Premium capacity as well. Weird as it sounds!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors