Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Memory error: Memory Allocation failure.

Memory Issue.PNG

I am facing this error while publishing the file to Power BI Service.Please help me in solving this as I don't want to filter the data.
I want it to be working as it is working in Desktop version.

Please revert as soon as possible

Thanks
Shubham 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @zoloturu,

May be coz I am just a Pro user and using a free public workspace for publishing(by default workspace). May be that is why it had some limitation to it.Which is now automatically resolved.

Thanks for your time buddy @zoloturu.

Shubs

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

@Anonymous How large is your Power BI File?

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Seth_C_Bauer,

The size of my pbix file is around 20 mb only.But their are some dax formulas being used in this chart as per my requirement.Only one chart out of all is facing such issue.

Thanks
Shubs

@Anonymous What is the connection method? Direct Query?

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
I am importing data from different csv into power bi

Hi @Anonymous,

Can you trace refresh of your Power BI report via Windows Task Manager -> Resource monitor (https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-use-resource-monitor-windows-7 )? Tell us result of how much memory (RAM) was used as maximum during refresh.

Do you have capacity (Premium/Embedded) assigned to a workspace where you plan to store your report? 

Regards,
Ruslan
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @zoloturu,

Approximatly 2 GB RAM when all data being refreshed. And I am a Pro User and don't have a Premium license

Hi @Anonymous,

Please post screenshots of how do you receive this error. Step by step.

Regards,
Ruslan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @zoloturu,

The table is now showing automatically in my workspace and as well as links.But after some time it shows the presently error.Is there any limitation in the resource utilization.Like it is mentioned in my screenshot that maximum memory can be used is around 1048 MB ?

Hi @Anonymous,

I don't know about a limit like here. Maybe you are located in Power BI Government Cloud or somewhere else and not in usual Power BI Public Cloud?

Regards,
Ruslan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @zoloturu,

May be coz I am just a Pro user and using a free public workspace for publishing(by default workspace). May be that is why it had some limitation to it.Which is now automatically resolved.

Thanks for your time buddy @zoloturu.

Shubs

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors