Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

majdkaid22
Helper V
Helper V

Matrix table is not working Today

Hi guys,

Anyone else facing a problem with the Matrix table on the service today? It's been loading forever for me and figures are not appearing. once I switch the to normal table, figures are appearing fine. 

Anyone from PBI team can confirm? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

the Matrix is back functioning as normal 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Nareshbaabu
Frequent Visitor

After updating Power BI to new version, I too facing this issue

Nareshbaabu
Frequent Visitor

After I updated to new Power BI version, matrix table gone. How can I bring back that again?

majdkaid22
Helper V
Helper V

Appreicate if anyone can validate from their end. 

below is how the table looks like for me now. and the properties of the table are blank of the usual options 

Matrix table.PNG

All my matrix visuals are working just fine today. Is this the only one that isn't working for you, or are all of your matrix visuals not working?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

@KHorseman all my matrix tables which were updated to the new matrix style are no more working today. the old ones which haven't been changed to the new Matrix are working.

It's unfortunately a serious issue for me, as most of the finance figures are in Matrix tables

Everything I have converted without issue. If you have several items in the Rows well, you may need to drill down to see everything (the joined double arrow). The matrix will preserve your drill-down level when you save and republish the file.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

@KHorseman thanks. that all been done and up to yesterday all Matrix visuals were working just fine. 

It's worth mentioning that I had my PBI service sweitching to the old view on its own and returning today to the new preview Mode. Not sure if that has anything to do it? 

@v-qiuyu-msft Could you kindly take a look at this issue please? 

am not sure if it's a major issue on PBI service, or just my acocunt 

the Matrix is back functioning as normal 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors