Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

philosopher
Frequent Visitor

Matrix export Error

We are a expiriencing a problem when we are trying to export data (summarized) from a matrix vizualation that contains two field in rows and several metrics in values.
The process starts with a pop up window that says "Exporting data ..." and it fails after a while with an error that says "File couldn't be created. Executing the query for the Export Data resulted an error."
There is no more info related. Anyone experienced anything similar?
Error does not seem to relate to data size, it occurs even with relatively small datasets.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
bmatthewsbf

@philosopher I'm receiving the same error but with current view exports from a matrix but not summarized view.  Did you find any resolution to your problem? 

Problem dissappeared after a couple of days with no actions from my side. It seems it was a pbi service problem.

You should probably just wait

Anonymous
Not applicable

@philosopher Was this issue resolved ? I am having same problem where my table visual is showing same error. Could you please help me on this ?

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @philosopher ,

Has your problem been solved, if so, please consider Accept a correct reply as the solution or share your own solution to help others find it.

Best Regards
Lucien

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @philosopher ,

Please check if the data or the matrix visual has hit some limitations of exporting underlying data feature.

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors