Manual refresh on CosmosDB is successful but is missing data
I've got a data set of over 500k rows in CosmosDb for which I've setup a data connection. When I refresh the data in the desktop app, I see all the data. However, when I'm on the workspace website and force a manual refresh I find that it reports as successful but only has 25k rows. I'm waiting for the Scheduled Refresh to see if it has similar issues with this query, but I'm unable to trust the manual refresh due to this issue.
The credentials are setup correctly. I'm getting part of the data each refresh, it just only gets part of the data. I am also seeing the same issue with the automatic scheduled refresh. It seems to only pull 20% of the data before stopping.