Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Panda94

Mandanteneinstellung

Guten Tag zusammen, 

ich wollte Änderungen  in den Mandanteneinstellungen vornehmen und habe dies auch schon mal vor einem halben Jahr machen können. Jetzt wollte ich wieder Einstellungen vornehmen und musste leider feststellen, dass ich keinen Zugriff mehr auf die Mandanteneinstellungen erhalte. Ich habe eine Pro-Lizens. 

Muss ich nun eine Premium-Endbenutzerlizens erwerben, um wieder in diesen Einstellungsbereich zu gelangen?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe!

Dear all, 

i wanted to change some settings in the tentant settings. I did it a half year ago, but now i can't get access to these settings again. 

I have a pro-lizens for Power-BI, like i had a half year ago. 

Is it possible that i need Power-BI Premium to regain access for the tentant-settings? 

Thank you for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Burningsuit
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Panda94 

No, you do not need Power BI Premium to access the Administrator Tenant Settings, you can do it with your Pro licence. You need to be set as a Power BI administrator by the Microsoft 365 administrator.

See : Grundlegendes zu Administratorrollen in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Hope this helps

Stuart

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Burningsuit
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Panda94 

No, you do not need Power BI Premium to access the Administrator Tenant Settings, you can do it with your Pro licence. You need to be set as a Power BI administrator by the Microsoft 365 administrator.

See : Grundlegendes zu Administratorrollen in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Hope this helps

Stuart

Hi @Burningsuit,

Thank you very much. This fixed my problem.

Take Care

Ole 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors