Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Manage permissions

Hi,

I have built a report using tenent id of my clients organisation and published. They want to set their own refresh time in refresh scheduling and maintain dataset. 

When i give build, reshare, read permissions to one of employee in the client organisation, he couldn't see the manage permissions option in settings.

Can any one help me to fix this?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@Anonymous,

Would you mind showing a  screenshot of this issue ?

If you share the report with permisson , they could do the refresh. or you can create a new workspace with the report in it. then give the employee member permisson to them.

If it does not work ,please let me know.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Caitlyn Yan

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Anonymous 

Have you given member access on the workspace to the employee who wants to control the refreshes?

If not, please try adding them as a member and check if they can now see the options.

Regards,

Veena Shenolikar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply. 

I don't have the permission to create a new workspace in client environment. So the reports are in My workspace now.

What can be a good solution in this situation?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors