Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Manage gateway screen is blank

Our "manage gateway" screen is blank in the Power BI service.  I searched the forums and found where you are suppose to log into the service using the same account that the gateway uses.  So I changed the gateway to use my account and logged in, but the screen is still blank.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi There,

There is a basic check you can perform and ensure its correct : 
1. After installation the gateway setup will ask email id > Ensure the same email is added/used to login to Power BI service. 

2. Ensure the Gateway is up and running.

3. Some time organization blocks the content due to which Service does not load properly. Use your non-organization laptop to login and see if the Gateway is visible or not. If Yes then its Browser if not then need to explore different angel. 

Cheers

Mahak

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi There,

There is a basic check you can perform and ensure its correct : 
1. After installation the gateway setup will ask email id > Ensure the same email is added/used to login to Power BI service. 

2. Ensure the Gateway is up and running.

3. Some time organization blocks the content due to which Service does not load properly. Use your non-organization laptop to login and see if the Gateway is visible or not. If Yes then its Browser if not then need to explore different angel. 

Cheers

Mahak

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried my personal PC and was able to access it.  I ended up having a second issue with it where the users wouldn't load.  After researching that I discovered there's a new UI and I could add HTML to disable it, I was finally able to add the user access to it.  Thank you so much for helping me resolve this!  I've sent the issue to our internal team and they think the webfilter might be blocking that page for some reason, but that's for them to figure out. 

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

Could you try and use either Chrome, or Edge to see if it works when you log in and see if that works?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I tried multiple browsers, even browsers on server but wasn't able to access it.  Something in our organization is blocking it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors