Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ConradBI
Frequent Visitor

Manage Gateways page blank

Hi all, 

When I use my account to click on Manage Gateways, the page goes blank. However, when I sign in with another user's account, going to Manage Gateways works as expected. I have tried alternative browsers and restarting browser. Anybody have any Ideas? Thanks

Blank Manage Gateways.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ConradBI

It may occur for you does not download a gateway and sign in this gateway with this account.

Another account which Manage Gateways works as expected already have a gateway.

To install a gateway, in the Power BI service, select the download icon in the upper right corner,

as shown in the following image, and select Data Gateway.

Then you need to identify the account to use with the gateway, please refer to install a gateway to find more detailed guide.

53.png

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ConradBI

It may occur for you does not download a gateway and sign in this gateway with this account.

Another account which Manage Gateways works as expected already have a gateway.

To install a gateway, in the Power BI service, select the download icon in the upper right corner,

as shown in the following image, and select Data Gateway.

Then you need to identify the account to use with the gateway, please refer to install a gateway to find more detailed guide.

53.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Hi yes you are correct, I have figured this out yesterday but forgot to update the post. I just wish they had a nice message detailing this rather than a blank screen in the service. Thanks again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors