Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

pborggreve
Regular Visitor

Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://paginated-reports.powerbi.com

Paginated report seems to be timing out with error:

Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://paginated-reports.powerbi.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ultimately paginated reports work fine when using the latest version of Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome.

If they fail in Google Chrome, clicking F12 and holding down the refresh Icon (upper left for me), then selecting ‘Empty Cache and Hard Reload’ seems to work.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pborggreve 

Has your problem been solved ? If it has been solved, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Ultimately paginated reports work fine when using the latest version of Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome.

If they fail in Google Chrome, clicking F12 and holding down the refresh Icon (upper left for me), then selecting ‘Empty Cache and Hard Reload’ seems to work.

pborggreve
Regular Visitor

Unfortunately the connection error is hard to duplicate.  I am only having issues when connecting to my company’s network via a gateway application (and not all the time).

Other machines work fine.  Since I’m not a network guy, it’s hard for me to diagnose.  I’ve opened a ticket internally, I guess we’ll see what ‘they’ say.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pborggreve 

So you mean that as long as you log in with your company's network, there will be such timeouts from time to time ? Or does this happen with some computer logins ?

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pborggreve 

What kind of operation did you say that this situation occurred ? Can you provide a screenshot and detailed information of the error ?

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

pborggreve_0-1630334358392.png

When my paginated report runs successfully there is a popup that says 'Loading Report' with a yellow cancel button.  When it does not I get the above message.

I can run this report with success from my ipad, iphone, virtual desktop that I vpn into.  Anywhere but on our organization's pcs.  It's like it's timing out sometimes.  If I give it a minute and refresh, it sometimes works.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors