Hi @ii25943 ,
1. Right click on your web page, save it as, set Save as type : web page, HTML only.
2. In your web page, press F12, select Elements, click on the small icon box (marked with purple color here), select the position you want to put in, and the code of your mouse click position will be displayed at this time.
3. Copy its code and open the previously created HTML with Notepad.
Press Ctrl + F to open the search box, and put the copied code into it to search to the specified location.
4. Open your report in Power bi service, click File - Embed report - Publish to web(public).
5. In the Embed code that appears, copy the information marked in yellow.
6. Place the copied information above the specified location in Notepad (to be stored in <Body>), save
7. Open the previously created HTML here.
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly