Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

asocorrocognex
Helper II
Helper II

Machine Learning: Error in Model Report Refresh

I am able to create an Auto ML model (regression) but the model's training report generates this error when refreshing:

asocorrocognex_0-1652116802231.png

Since this is an automatically generated report, I don't have access to it and I don't know what IterationDetailsMax is.

Thanks for any help!

3 REPLIES 3
asocorrocognex
Helper II
Helper II

Hi, there are no errors in the dataflow.  I tried Keep Errors and nothing shows up.  Also, all columns have the correct data types.  Please note that the model report is automatically generated by Power BI.

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft I'm having the same problem here

Error in the report creationError in the report creation

In addition I noticed that the report is actually created, but it shows a "Model Performance" based on a column that doesn't exists in the dataset.

I think it's taken from the "Penguins" dataset, pretty common in the data science world for learning purposes.

Wrong column nameWrong column name

I searched by and large in the Microsoft documentation, but I couldn't find an explanation why this occurs.

Can you give me some sort of explanation?

Thank you very much!

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @asocorrocognex ,

Have you tried editing the query. Go to the table and if you can identify it and remove all the errors, you can sort the column by desc or asc to try to find the values that are already out of the decimal range.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors