Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Evogelpohl
Helper V
Helper V

MAQ Gantt Visual - Minor Font Issue

Using 3.3.5.0 of MAQ's Gantt visual. 

Minor, but annoying... If I put all options to Font Family  = "Segoe UI Lite" if looks fine on the desktop.  If you post it to the PowerBI.com service, it switches to a sarif font. 

See pic - the right side is a snippet of my MAQ Gantt chart, set to Segoe UI Lite.  The left side is a native bar chart, w/ Segoe UI Lite properly rendering.

Anyone else seeing this?

Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 4.06.12 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Evogelpohl,

Thank you for providing the details about the OS and browser used. This helped us analyzing the issue faster.

We have identified the issue and are working on fixing it.

We will notify you on this thread when the fixed build is published on AppSource.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello @Evogelpohl,

We tested the visual for font family, but were not able to reproduce the issue.

As shown in the below screenshot, the font family stays the same for desktop and service:

Desktop screenshot:

one.png

Power BI Service screenshot:

two.png

We request to connect with us on support@maqsoftware.com with your sample dataset or screenshots.

Thanks.

Thanks.  Will open a ticket after I remove sensitive data from the workbook.

BTW - We render PowerBi.com reports on Macs/OSX w/ Chrome: (I'm on Version 72.0.3626.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)).  Segoe UI Lite renders as a Times/Roman or similar sarif font in that OS/browser.  Any other visual with that font renders OK, however.

-Eric.

Hello @Evogelpohl,

Thank you for providing the details about the OS and browser used. This helped us analyzing the issue faster.

We have identified the issue and are working on fixing it.

We will notify you on this thread when the fixed build is published on AppSource.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors