cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Lost Apps Link / navigation changes

Whatever's going on, it's a pretty breaking change - came into the office this morning and the whole navigation is a bit of a mess. No-one can intuitively find our apps, including myself, which is a shame as our users have taken to the concept very well and now they're all stuck. I was hoping that it might be a preview issue, as I had that setting still switched on from when the new layout was announced a while back, but looks like it's definitely affecting all our folks here.

We've also observed:

• The app workspace content getting mixed-in with personal workspace content in the LHS navigation pane
  • Breadcrumbs in the navigation getting messed up if you click on a report and then another one - sometimes the report gets tacked onto the end with the previous app's workspace in there somewhere
  • Correct breadcrumbs for our report, with another app's header bar (with the customised icon, colour and description) being displayed underneath, e.g.:

Weird_Navbar.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Same with me. Complete navigation changes when I opened it this morning and this seems like it moved to older version. Please let me know when this is fixed.

Capture.PNG

Thanks,
Siva

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Me too! The reports are all over the place, there are duplicates, I have security concerns too as some reports have appeared in other groups workspaces! What a mess!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am seeing the same issues with our organisation? Some very strange things happening... not able to view Apps anymore, old content packs are showing up that were previously deleted? If I unpublish an App & then publish it again I am being directed to a dashboard on my Workspace?

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Also AppSource is showing only our old content packs and not the new Power BI apps in the My Organization View.

Additional we have been providing Power BI App url's to the business and the apps are redirecting to a dashboard landing page although we have specifically requested a report landing page.  Not sure if this is related.

Duplicate issue here:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Apps-Missing/idc-p/221721#M11369

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

My navigation has reverted back to the OLD style. Come on Microsoft, this is poor testing on your part and significant changes such as this should have been noticed immediately.

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Mine was the old style this morning but is now back to the new one.  Is it fixed for everyone else?

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Back to normal here too!

Helper I
Helper I

Yep all fixed for me too.

What a relief!!

Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I

Very happy to see it's back!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

We are thrilled to announce we will begin running a monthly webinar series named Power BI Dev Camp.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors