Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lost Apps Link / navigation changes

Has something changed with the layout of the navigation bar in the last couple of days?

I've lost the Apps link and everything else seems to have changed with workspaces etc as well.

This is what I get now. I think it kind of looks like the really old navigation options but as you can see, I do have the preview navigation turned on. I've tried turning it off but that made no difference, and then turned it back on but still the same.

I'm guessing this is either a Microsoft change or something our O365 admins can change and they've done something without checking with us?

powerbinav.jpg

22 REPLIES 22
Burningsuit
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Yes, @Anonymous, I'm seeing the same, I don't see the Apps link, nor the "Shared With Me". I can find the shared content in other ways, but there seems to be no way to get access to Apps ?!!?? This is certainly a Microsoft change, as I am admin, and have made no changes. I hope thy change it back soon, or provide some other way to access Apps.

Stuart

I'm seeing the same thing.  The Apps link was there last night but gone this morning.  What happened?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors