Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ovinasca
Frequent Visitor

Lose legends format when downloading in PowerPoint Format

Hi all!!!

I have a problem when downloading reports in PowerPoint format. The text and labels of the legends of my graphs changes their positions and goes wrong. I'll show you an example:

Format en PowerBi:

pbi_format.jpg

When I download in PowerPoint:

ppt_format.jpg

As you can see the convertion doesn't work. I'm having this problem since a couple of weeks

Thank you!!

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @ovinasca,

By my tests with both the version of Power BI Desktop March and April, It really have the issue as yours.

This is a  issue has been reported internally before: CRI 64580161. You could find it in Power BI issue forum.

For the workaround, I suggest you could set your legend position to Right or Left, it will show better when you export the report to Power Point.

Untitled.png

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you veru much @v-piga-msft, that's exactly what I am doing! I hope they fix it a soon as possible.

Regards.

kteare
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue with files that I used a month ago where the legend showed correctly in the presentation.  I believe this to have changed during the last update to PowerBI.  I am frantically trying to do my quarterly reporting with graphs that arent showing correctly now....is there a fix for this?

Thanks

kteare
Frequent Visitor

Hi there, I am having the same issues with the legends.  I believe this change occured during the last update as I've done presentations with the same file a couple months ago and they showed correctly.  Please let us know if there is a fix for this...I am frantically trying to do my quarterly reporting with visuals that arent displaying correctly 😞

Shaftsbury
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue, my legends are bottom centered but when I Export to Power Point they get pulled to the left and disappear.

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors