Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ShafiqRuslan
Helper I
Helper I

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum & PowerBI. I only started using it in March this year. Everything went well, until today when I tried to log-in to my account and I received this message - "It seems that the page you were trying to reach doesn't exist anymore, or maybe it has just moved. Feel free to contact us if the problem persist."

Strangely, I am still able to log in using my other accounts, this problem only occurs for this particular account. I am based in Southeast Asia & my account is a Pro account, if that matters. Hope to hear from the PowerBI experts here!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ShafiqRuslan,

You use the account without any problem before until the error message occurs, right? If it is, please contract your administrator to check the pro license you bought have been expired, or if the admin set particular permission to you.

Best Regards,
Angelia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ShafiqRuslan,

You use the account without any problem before until the error message occurs, right? If it is, please contract your administrator to check the pro license you bought have been expired, or if the admin set particular permission to you.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors