Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

Log Analytics Integration

Hi! All,

I've integrated Azure log analytics with Power BI and I've used the M-Query to create the report as well.

But, my question is around the below query. Seeing the results I was expecting user id against MdxQuery but I see Power BI Service and against DAXQuery I see the user ID. Can anyone explain the relevance of it and what's the design process behind it?

I understand that Power BI Service against Mdx Query might be by design, but do we've any more details about it?

PowerBIDatasetsWorkspace
| where LogAnalyticsCategory == "Query"
| distinct OperationDetailName, ExecutingUser
| sort by OperationDetailName desc

AnkitKukreja_0-1642596369449.png

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

Checked internally with the PBI CAT team, this is kind of a bug, they'll plan to fix this. No eta as of now.

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

Checked internally with the PBI CAT team, this is kind of a bug, they'll plan to fix this. No eta as of now.

Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors