Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Shivendra
Frequent Visitor

Live Data Streaming Dashboard Card Tile Filter option

Can we have filter option for Card Tile in Live Data Streaming Dashboard please?

I am pulling CPU utilization from multiple servers and generating live line chart segregated by server names. as we don't have tip on line chart I have to display current value in card but it has no option to filter values by server names. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Shivendra,

Please refer to service-real-time-streaming#can-i-use-filters-on-push-dataset-how-about-streaming-dataset. The workaround could be creating a report and filter it before pinning to the Dashboard.

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Shivendra,

Please refer to service-real-time-streaming#can-i-use-filters-on-push-dataset-how-about-streaming-dataset. The workaround could be creating a report and filter it before pinning to the Dashboard.

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

IS there a way to accomplish this programmatically?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for your reply 🙂 

It seems we don't have option to filter cards as of now so I have to pivot my data and store values in separate columns. 

Thanks again

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

No. You can't add filters on dashboard yet. You can suggest this idea on https://ideas.powerbi.com/

You should add a tile/dashboard for each category you want to filter. I would recommend a push dataset in order to have a report from where you can filter what you want to pin.

Regards,

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors