Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TYoungOR1

Links not pulling up Correct Page

Hello,

I'm running into an issue with a link in PowerBI Online premium. On a visual we've created there are two links to different pages on a different file in PowerBI premium. Whenever a user clicks on these links though, instead of the specific page opening up they are taken to the first page of the file. What's strange is this doesn't happen for myself or any of the owners of the visual with the two links.

We've tried the following to resolve the issue:

* Recreated the links

* Had the users clear their browsing cache

* Have the users try different browsers

* Give the users the links to pages on the other file individually

None of these work. Whenever the users click on the links in the visual it always takes them to page 1 of the linked file.

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TYoungOR1 ,

Does the displayed link change after you click on the featured page? If there is a change, send a link to a specific feature to the customer to try.

Let me know the result immediately and looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @TYoungOR1 

I would go into the particular report, click on the sheet, and then copy that link to be used in the links in your report?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors