Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

LTH
Regular Visitor

Line chart visual problem when filtering data with funnel chart on the web application

Hi,

I have a line chart visualizing daily average values for price. I also have a funnel chart where each bar represents the weekly average of the price. When pressing a bar on the funnel chart, the line chart neatly zooms to that week, or at least it does on the desktop app. 

When the report is published on the Power BI website in an App or viewed inside a workspace, the same functionality somehow brakes. Now the zoomed line chart zooms too much, so that large parts of the line are out of bounds, or it plots some points on the charts at wrong places randomly in relation to the Y-axis. E.g. an individual datapoint with a value of 52usd is plotted at 45usd in the zoomed version of the chart. 

I can't figure out what is going wrong, as everything is working perfectly on the desktop app.

Anyone got an idea or is this a bug?

1 REPLY 1
elvisquirino
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors