Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Line chart is blank when using scroll

Hi everyone,

I'm using a live connection from Power BI to SSAS Multidimensional (but I saw that the issue is for Power BI models too).

In the chart line I have the following issue: when I use the scroll bar to move in the chart, suddenly the whole chart turns blank, and values only appear if I move the mouse on the visual.

Before using scroll bar

image.png

After using scroll bar

image.png

Looks like it is a bug in the visual for every type of connection.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

This is a known issue which been submit at CRI 75059104, 74767454, you can take a lookt at following deploy date.

Fix deployed:. 7/2 – West Europe , 7/3 – NCUS , 7/5 – Rest of the World except North Europe, 7/6 – North Europe

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

This is a known issue which been submit at CRI 75059104, 74767454, you can take a lookt at following deploy date.

Fix deployed:. 7/2 – West Europe , 7/3 – NCUS , 7/5 – Rest of the World except North Europe, 7/6 – North Europe

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I am still getting the issue on the WEB. 7-2018. If it was fixed its broken again.

FM

Microsoft PBI team,

There is a bug which is causing the line value in the Line charts to go blank when my team scrolls on the line & stacked column chart in Power BI Service/Web Portal when they go to consume/use the apps (multiple viz linked to different databases).

It works fine on Power BI Desktop!

Has a timeline to address the issue been submitted?

Unfortunately, I am in the middle of building consumer consensus and pulling VOC to move away from our current spend analytics tool and migrate to PBI.  The timing could not be more unlucky.

Please fix soonest!

FM

prateekraina
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello Everyone,

I have raised this issue in the Issues section where team usually accepts the bug and resolves them.

I request all of you to upvote the bug so that it is addressed on priority.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Line-Chart-is-blank-after-scroll-in-Power-BI-Service/idi-p/45...

Prateek Raina

Greeting Team,

There is a bug which is causing Line charts to go blank when my report consumers scroll in the line and stacked columns chart viz on Power BI Service/web portal after published.

It works fine on Power BI Desktop.  I have tried everything to correct the behaviour.  This is new as of yesterday evening. 

It is causing issues with team confidence with the PBI's acceptance as our leading BI Analytical tool.

Any word from Microsoft on "when" this will be addressed?

FMM

SPMoore
Advocate I
Advocate I

I'm getting the same thing in the service, data values still show but the lines dissapear when scrolling to the right, fine in desktop, just a bug in the service.

1.JPG 

Should look more like this of course:

2.JPG

abdkaleem

I seem to be having the same issue, it is fine on the desktop however does not work properly when report is viewed on Powerbi.com ??

I am having the same issue as of July 2018.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is currently a known issue that several of us awe waiting for an answer on. It is currently affecting all "line" based charts. Such as area charts, stacked, line, and any any combo charts that have lines in them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors