Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

butlerjay87
Helper I
Helper I

Line Chart not rendering correctly with multiple lines

I have created my own Statistical Process Chart in Power BI - it is effectively a line chart with many lines (8 in this instance, some of them invisible/white and some are clear lines with only markers.

The chart renders perfectly in Desktop:

SPC Desktop.PNGSPC Menu.PNG

However, when this is published to Power BI Service and then published to web, the markers disappear:

SPC Service.PNG

If anyone is able to help, I would be greatful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Strange. It could be a browser issue. Perhaps try a different browser and see. Also, try in the Mobile app. If it still doesn’t work, I suggest you open a ticket. 

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Strange. It could be a browser issue. Perhaps try a different browser and see. Also, try in the Mobile app. If it still doesn’t work, I suggest you open a ticket. 

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

Thank you Matt.. Having run it on three browsers it seems to be an isolated issue with Microsoft browsers Edge version 38.14393.1066.0 and Internet Explorer.

It does however, work on Google Chrome.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors