Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DavidB023
Helper III
Helper III

Last value

Hi everybody !

On my dashboard, I want to see the last enter value on my visual.

I give you an example, when someone on my enterprise enter a data for June 2018, after a refresment, I hoped that every visual take the last enter value, so the June's Value.

But some visual don't work like that and after a refreshment, I don't have the last value... On my report OK, but not on my dashboard..

If someone know where it has a problem..

Thanks

BEst regards

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@DavidB023 The dashboard tiles should always update within the hour of the last dataset refresh. I think it is every 30 minutes, but it won't be instant or directly when the report is updated.

You can manually refresh the dashboard tiles by clicking the elipses "..." in the upper right hand side of the dashboard and initiate a refresh in that respect. Otherwise, expect a delay.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@DavidB023 The dashboard tiles should always update within the hour of the last dataset refresh. I think it is every 30 minutes, but it won't be instant or directly when the report is updated.

You can manually refresh the dashboard tiles by clicking the elipses "..." in the upper right hand side of the dashboard and initiate a refresh in that respect. Otherwise, expect a delay.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors