Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

spiderrob
Advocate III
Advocate III

Last refresh date/time now missing

The last refresh date and time is now missing from the top right of the display in the service?

This was really useful - Is everyone else seeing the same?

4 REPLIES 4
mysterbiggs
Advocate I
Advocate I

We also noticed that the last refresh timestamp is now missing. This feature was very useful for our reports. Now we have to take up valueable report real estate with a mulitcard visualization displaying the refresh timestamp. Can this functionality be turned back on?

Last Refresh Timestamp MissingLast Refresh Timestamp Missing

Last Refresh Timestamp used to appear in top right cornerLast Refresh Timestamp used to appear in top right corner

On my dashboards this moved to an option. The option now resides under the Elipse (...) in the top right of the dashboard tile. Once I checked the box, they came back and have stayed.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Yes, you can display the last refresh timestamp on the dashboard tiles once they have been pinned to the dashboard. However,  I was looking for the last refresh timestamp on the report. This would be helpful for the users who use the report view instead of the dashboards and was a feature that was active up until about a week ago.

I agree - this info needs to be put back on the reports!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors