Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Yael
Helper IV
Helper IV

Landing Page in App - how to view other App content?

Hello,

I've set up a report as the landing page for my App. When I open the App, i'm directed to the landing page (as expected), but cannot nevigate back to the App to see the rest of the content...

Any ideas?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you are in a report or dashboard in an app, there is a coloured bar at the top of the screen.  This colour is something you pick when you publish/update the app.  On the far right of this coloured bar is an option Capture.PNG.  Press this and it should take you back to the report/dashboard selection for the app.

Alternatively, if the left menu is hidden and you are looking to open it back up, press the Capture.PNG near the top left.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you are in a report or dashboard in an app, there is a coloured bar at the top of the screen.  This colour is something you pick when you publish/update the app.  On the far right of this coloured bar is an option Capture.PNG.  Press this and it should take you back to the report/dashboard selection for the app.

Alternatively, if the left menu is hidden and you are looking to open it back up, press the Capture.PNG near the top left.

thanks @Anonymous!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors