Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

Lag, slow load, just spinning

Is anyone else having difficulty using the service today? If I move to a report it takes 20 minutes to load changes. I can log in fine (service interuption error on help page). I have also tried restarting my computer and using different browsers.

Really taking a hit on productivity.

@CharlieLiao

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

113 REPLIES 113
jickes
Helper I
Helper I

Everything is spinning for me as well. At least the support page does note that there is performance issues in North Central US. 

She would have felt much better knowing that 😞 At least it is working now... that she is gone...

Just spinning again 😞

Oh great it's just spinning again 😞

Akahn
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Whatever they fixed did not fix my problem. The afternoon slowdown is back and things are slow as ever.

kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

<sigh>

Just want to update filters so I can go home and enjoy the long weekend . . .

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like publishing is working again. I was able to publish PBIX files from Desktop to PBI Service starting from 4:00pm CST.

I am currently not experiencing issues. We will hope this lasts throughout the day and through the afternoon refresh rush.

So far very fast today! This is great! Hope it keeps working!! 🙂

So it was working great the last couple of hours, but now everything is just spinning 😞

So it is working again 🙂 not sure why it was just spinning for 45+ minutes 😞  I really can't show anyone else PBI until this is fixed!!!

Down again 😞  just spinning  😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep. Worked great in the morning (CST).  Started around noon powerbi publishing just sputtering along. Now, it is a complete halt. I have operational reports to send out at set times throughout the day. *sigh*

Same - was super fast this morning and then bogged down in the afternoon.

If this is a simple load balancing issue - why is this not corrected?

This is not the kind of consistency of performance that is going to keep our company satisfied.

Completely Non-Functional now - it is 5:46 EST.

So far so good today 🙂 Showing our Controller PBI in 15 minutes so I hope it keeps working 🙂 who knows though...

@dsutt519 good luck

Our Controller comes in to meet with me at 2:15 and PBI stop working. Everything just spinning... This is bad 😞

Same here. It was doing so well most of the day and now it's just completely down. Has been for about 45 minutes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not able to publish a PBIX from PBI Desktop into PBI Service since 11am CST. Stuck in this popup. 
We are using it for critical sales reporting throughout the day. Is there a website to monitor powerbi service status?

2016-09-02_12h53_45.png

Same here. I have been trying to publish an important revision for over an hour now and it's not doing anything. Also most of my users are once again unable to load their reports. It's ok though, it's not like these reports are my entire job and there are urgent meetings using them going on throughout the company this afternoon. And we definitely don't use these reports to track anything time-sensitive that sales depend on...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors