cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I

Lag, slow load, just spinning

Is anyone else having difficulty using the service today? If I move to a report it takes 20 minutes to load changes. I can log in fine (service interuption error on help page). I have also tried restarting my computer and using different browsers.

Really taking a hit on productivity.

@CharlieLiao

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

113 REPLIES 113
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Power BI service seems to be very slow today. Everything is just spinning this afternoon. Also had issues reported by other users at our organization this morning. Has anyone else been having issues lately? We are in the central region. 

Thanks!

Collin

Highlighted

I am also in the Central US-Illinois region and we have seen a definite slowdown in BI Service during the past couple of weeks.  I haven't been on for a few days but late last week the maps were slow and the esri maps kept freezing my BI Service so I would have to close out and go back in. 

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

This issue really affected us big time on our main demo. South central region. 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Reports-keep-spinning-on-our-critical-demo-day/td-p/292932

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

What you mean by you moved to "Power Update"?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors