Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

christianfcbmx
Post Patron
Post Patron

LAB 5 EXERCISE 2 EDX COURSE PROBLEM

Help community!!! Im doing EXERCISE 2 OF Lab 5 of the course and I have the following problem:

for this: 

12.JPG

1: Firstable in the intruction video said that Im going to get that file as a report in power BI but instead I get a workbook

2: when I open that woekbook I cant get the tab Power View 1 which I have to work with to responds and learn. this is what I get in instead:

13.JPG

This is what it supposed to happen from minute 2 forward: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK7OZF-hVZA

4 REPLIES 4
Ven2

Q1 Using the Power View1 report, which manufacturer has the most growth in total units between May and June 2015 (for all categories)?  

A1 - Pirum

Q2 What about for only the Youth category? Which manufacturer has the most growth in total units between May and June 2015, for the Youth category?

A2 - Natura

Q3 Which manufacturer(s) does not have products for the Youth category?

A3 Pirum, VanArsdel

Q4 For the Central region in 2015, which are the top 4 Manufacturers (in terms of Total Units)?

Explanation

Review the YTD Total Units by Manufacturer and Region chart.

The top 4 Manufacturers for the year 2015 for the Central region are VanArsdel, Natura, Pirum, and Aliqui

v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @christianfcbmx

“Power View reports require a Silverlight supporting browser to open in Excel online.  Please use a different browser”

As this message indicated, can you give that a quick test to see if you can get the report to display in IE or other browser and enabling Silverlight to run on it?

Best regards

Maggie

Q1 Using the Power View1 report, which manufacturer has the most growth in total units between May and June 2015 (for all categories)?  

A1 - Pirum

Q2 What about for only the Youth category? Which manufacturer has the most growth in total units between May and June 2015, for the Youth category?

A2 - Natura

Q3 Which manufacturer(s) does not have products for the Youth category?

A3 Pirum, VanArsdel

Q4 For the Central region in 2015, which are the top 4 Manufacturers (in terms of Total Units)?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors