Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

joacimkroon

KPI

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the KPI's with in PowerBI. When I'm looking in the daily report that I have created I can see both the actual outcome and vs targets. But since I've also subscribed to this report I should get the exact same layout/structure one would think but I'm not. The target goal thats been set in the KPI is not being shown, 

Any suggestions?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B15bKmqw0LRKdGFxbVVxb21iVUk

Setup:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B15bKmqw0LRKdnZHWURwamdSM3c

Best,

Joacim

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @joacimkroon,

From your description, it seems you create a subscription follow this article, received report image is not the same as in the Power BI service, right?

If it is, would you please share some images about reports in service and email to indicate the difference of KPI visual?

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Basically I've created a report and subsribed to this report on a daily basis. 

But in the report visual I have KPI's that shows for example Actual sales and what our budgeted sales is, but in the email subscription I only recieve what the actuals are. Not the difference between actuals and targets, see attached:

However you might notice that the numbers isnt the same its because I've flagged the visual with yesterdays number but notice that the targets isnt included.

In PowerBIIn PowerBIIn the Email subscriptionIn the Email subscription

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors