cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ereza Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Just started this week - DATAFLOW table does not show up in Power BI desktop

Message from MS Support:

Hello Ereza,

Greetings from Microsoft!

Thanks for all your time over the call.

As discussed over the call, the entities are missing in the dataflow.

We have many clients facing the same issue, hence our product team is already working on it.

As of now we got an update from our product team

We will discuss the issue with the product team and I will keep you posted.
Best Regards,
Manisha Yelavarthy
Engineer - Microsoft Business Intelligence
Time Zone:  IST
Hours: 01:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Email: V-MAYELA@microsoft.com
Backup : MT-BAP-OM-TA@microsoft.com
Iceman Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Just started this week - DATAFLOW table does not show up in Power BI desktop

What a mess.  Glad MS is on it.  Please fix ASAP, clients are driving me crazy.

svprabhu2506 Visitor
Visitor

I have the exact same issue . 

Do we raise tickets or is it getting tagged out and workd on from the community 

mikesmith_bp Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Why does the Microsoft Power BI Support page say "No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly" ?

This is a HUGE issue that my team has spend hours trying to chase down.  Had it posted on the support page, it would have saved us a lot of grief.

chaz2jerry Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Agree the communication of this issue (seemingly wide impact) could have been better, so users including myself don't have to waste time investigating.  I raised a ticket through our enterprise admin portal.

mgreez Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

@ereza  Thank you for sharing the ticket details!  Has MSFT updated you on the situation?

andreamastrini Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here. Does Microsoft posted some updates or ETA for resolution? Thanks

ereza Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unfortunalty not yet. will write back when I hear something new

PerrigoNVanLent Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

In the support ticket I have with Microsoft, they said the fix should be ready on Friday (the 22nd) or today.

leed Member

The issue is still not fixed!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Power Platform Online Conference

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors