Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just started this week - DATAFLOW table does not show up in Power BI desktop

Team,

Starting this week ~11/14/19, when creating a new DATAFLOW table, we cannot see it when trying to use GET DATA>DATAFLOW in Power BI desktop. We can see the DATAFLOW folder, but nothing shows underneath the folder when double clicking or refreshing it. Previously created DATAFLOWS (<11/14/19) are visible and OK. 

I know there was a lot of functionality pushed for DATAFLOW this week, so I am wondering if this is related?

Any ideas?

Jim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Team,

Confirmed that it is a date field issue, once I changed the date field (which showed UNCLASSIFIED) to TEXT in the DATAFLOW, then I was able to see the table and import it into Power BI desktop. I then changed the TEXT > DATE.

Jim

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48

Unfortunalty not yet. will write back when I hear something new

Same issue here. Does Microsoft posted some updates or ETA for resolution? Thanks

Why does the Microsoft Power BI Support page say "No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly" ?

This is a HUGE issue that my team has spend hours trying to chase down.  Had it posted on the support page, it would have saved us a lot of grief.

Agree the communication of this issue (seemingly wide impact) could have been better, so users including myself don't have to waste time investigating.  I raised a ticket through our enterprise admin portal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What a mess.  Glad MS is on it.  Please fix ASAP, clients are driving me crazy.

ereza
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same exact issue. Someone must learn Microsoft to do proper testing before releasing new changes!!! 

TheNov3mberist
Advocate I
Advocate I

Having the same exact issue. A couple of the tables in the dataflow show up but not all of them. No refresh errors or anything. I've even tried deleted and re-adding them with no dice. 

Half of our environment is down because of it. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors