Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gabrielfranco
Frequent Visitor

Issues with Power BI Services after deploying PBIX

Hi guys,

So, I'm having a hard time with Power BI Services after deploy pbix. Some PBI are not loading the data, others are blank, and some are not getting conection with the gateway dispite it's online and working in my server (we dont have proxy). I already reinstalled the gateway, recreate the gateway on web, rebuilded all of connections in PBIX, but it still not working. 

Does anyone knows the solution to that?black reportblack reportConectionsConectionsgateway onlinegateway onlinegateway conf. onlinegateway conf. onlinereport not loading datareport not loading data

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Gabrielfranco ,

It seems that you have this issue for some reports in Power BI Service?

What data source do you use and how do you connect with it? Import, Direct Query or live connection? 

Do these report work well in Power BI Destkop?

In addition, please clear the cache of your browser and try again.

Please have a test with my attachment to check if it will work in your Power BI Service.

If it is convenient, please share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Gabrielfranco ,

It seems that you have this issue for some reports in Power BI Service?

What data source do you use and how do you connect with it? Import, Direct Query or live connection? 

In addition, please clear the cache of your browser and try again.

Please have a test with my attachment to check if it will work in your Power BI Service.

If it is convenient, please share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I solved the problem unselecting Kerberos option on gateway configurations!! 

@v-piga-msftanswering your questions: 

-> In the begin I was using DirectQuery than I changed to Dual just try...but didnt work out...

-> Yes, all reports are working well in Power BI Desktop...

In addition, please clear the cache of your browse

-> I did it, and I also tried in different browsers...

tks mate! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors