Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wcolenso

Issues with Date filters on report page not saving

This week we have started having issues with existing reports that have multiple date filters applied to a visual (as visual filters)

The issue only occurs when there are multiple date filters set  - it doesn't seem to matter which type (relative date - current month, relative date - last thirty days)

The filter works while the report is open but when changing to a different report and back it drops the second filter or sometimes both filters. 

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?

3 REPLIES 3
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @wcolenso

After testing on my site, unfornately, i can't reproduce your problem.

Please look at my test in the following pbix.

For page1 and page2, the filter works well on different report.

For duplicated page1 and duplicated page2, I set "Sync slicer" for the slicer on the two reports, so when I make a change on the slicer of the duplicated page2, then I turn to duplicated page1, it would be affected by the slicer of the duplicated page2.

Which situation do you happen to? 

Best Regards

Maggie 

I am having this same error. I created a page with 36 visuals connected to each bookmark and 18 bookmarks total. One of them is a card with Earliest week start date in field and date in the visual level filter. I change the date filter to be relative to 1 day (leaving the today's check box unmarked) and hit apply filter. It works then when I click on a button connected to a different bookmark and click back into the previous bookmark I was on where I changed the relative date filter, the relative date filter did not save the update. I tried saving each time I made the change and still nothing. 

I was also unable to make the change directly in the file on powerbi.com. Relative date filtering is working on other reports, but not on the report with all the bookmarks. I am not sure if it is a bookmark issue. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors