Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MateuszBI
Advocate I
Advocate I

Issues on local machine - timezone?

Hi Community. In the organization, we have issues displaying reports on the particular computer. The reports worsk extremley slow (source is SSAS Tabular). On the other machines it works fine. Remember last year indeed there was an issue that computer did not pick proper timezone and changing it helped. This time we changed and timezone is fine, but still no success on speeding up the reports. Any guides here? The timezone might be a trap (might be something else). Other computers in the same office works fine. This is Windows 10.

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @MateuszBI,

Do you mean opening the report in the Desktop? Do they have the same network environment? Does the computer have enough hardware resource?

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

It was in the service. I knot it sound strange, but indeed when Windows 10 machine has issue with timezone (usually after time change), then the reports in the service do not work properley (extremley slow). It happened again in our installation. PowerBI with cloud/SSAS MD and SSAS tabular. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors